Our latest talk featured heart surgeon, four-time New York Times best-selling author, and physician-scientist Dr. Steven Gundry, who joined us to discuss gut health, immune health, and take your questions on health and wellness during COVID-19.
- Setting the stage for today’s conversation. (2:22)
- Can you talk about why gut health is so important right now, and once you’ve explained that, what does optimal gut health look like? (4:04)
- Healthy dietary choices for gut health (7:15)
- How long does it take to heal a leaky gut? (17:09)
- On vitamin C. (21:02)
- In healing the gut, does that mean I have to do an elimination diet? (26:20)
- Has your dietary advice changed in light of COVID-19? (28:31)
- Is there a role for self-care in gut and immune health? (33:09)
- Any suggestions for at-home exercise? (36:14)
- How do you think this time will change the practice of medicine? (38:07)
- Considering masks. (41:45)
For updates from Dr. Gundry follow his:
This interview was recorded on May 5, 2020.