Our Health Talks was honored to have Dr. Terry Wahls join us for a special Q&A on coronavirus and COVID-19. Dr. Wahls is a physician, author, researcher, and TEDx speaker. She joined us to discuss the science on coronavirus, specifically as it relates to those with autoimmune conditions and compromised immune systems, and take your questions.
- Opening remarks (3:37)
- What are forms of self-care? (10:17)
- Are those that have autoimmune issues at greater risk of contracting this virus? (16:20)
- Do not take your health into your own hands before consulting your doctor. (23:03)
- What does a nutrition protocol look like that supports immune health? (24:18)
- What are you learning from your colleagues in Italy? (36:22)
- How do we care for someone in the home who may be in the early stages of this disease? (40:03)
- Is there a role for heat to play in killing the virus? (44:10)
- What happens when there is too much Vitamin D in the body? (47:41)
- What is the right choice: grocery pick-up or deliver? (50:57)
- Would you mind sharing what products you are using to clean your house right now? (54:32)
- Defining cytokine storm (56:22)
- Probiotics and their relationship to health (1:01:10)
- Could you talk about probiotics as they relate to your health?
- What is something that made you smile recently? (1:09:22)
This video was recorded on March 28, 2020.